- We don’t ask you for personal information unless we truly need it. (We do not approve of services that ask you for things like your gender or income level for no apparent reason.)
- We don’t share your personal information with anyone except to comply with the law, develop and deliver our products or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the ongoing operation of our site.
The Center for Sustainable Journalism operates several websites including, but not limited to, sustainablejournalism.org, youthtoday.org, fostercare.youthtoday.org, jjie.org, bokehfocus.jjie.org, bokeh.jjie.org, virtualworld.jjie.org, ctstory.jjie.org, substanceuse.jjie.org, magazine.jjie.org and freshtakegeorgia.org. It is the Center for Sustainable Journalism’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect while operating our websites. We collect two types of information:
- Information that is voluntarily supplied by visiting the site and interacting by commenting, participating in quizzes, etc. or by subscribing to products
- Information that is automatically collected as you navigate our websites
As a lab that is part of Kennesaw State University, the Center for Sustainable Journalism is governed by both the university’s Privacy Statement and General Data Protection Regulation Compliance Policy, in so far as they apply to data collection/management activities of the Center for Sustainable Journalism. (Note that the university’s statement and policy cover areas of data collection/management, such as student records, that are not applicable to the Center for Sustainable Journalism.)
Additional Information Regarding Advertising Content Cookies
At any time you may contact the Center for Sustainable Journalism to:
- Request access to information that the Center for Sustainable Journalism has about you
- Correct information that the Center for Sustainable Journalism has about you
- Delete information that the Center for Sustainable Journalism has about you
- Clarify information about the Center for Sustainable Journalism’s collection, management and storage of data
The Center for Sustainable Journalism
1200 Chastain Rd, MD 00310
Chastain Pointe Bldg 300, Suite 310
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591
You may also contact Kennesaw State University with any additional questions about the university’s General Data Protection Regulation Compliance Policy. Please note that questions about the management of your data gathered by websites of the Center for Sustainable Journalism are best handled by emailing email@example.com.
Kennesaw State University
100 Chastain Rd.
Kennesaw, GA 30144-5591