How to Be Our Photographer of the Week
Submissions for the upcoming week begin every Friday at noon ET. All submissions are due by the following Tuesday before 9 p.m. ET. Voting will run from Friday at noon ET through Wednesday at noon ET. Winners will be announced each Friday for the previous week.
How it works:
- You tag us @bokeh_focus on your Instagram posts and/or stories to be entered.*
- We repost your content on our Instagram stories.***
- All contestants’ photos will be available for viewing & voting under our highlight titled ‘Vote Here for Photographer of the Week’.**
- Voting Process: Reactions and comments by our followers on the stories and highlights will be counted as votes for the best Photographer of the Week. Please – No more than two votes per Instagram user.
- The winner will be contacted and have a special feature posted about them in an Instagram post and story.***
What you need to do:
TO SUBMIT YOUR PHOTOS FOR VOTING
- Post on your Instagram feed or story & tag us @bokeh_focus (remember the underscore!)
- Vote and tell your friends and family to vote for a winner each week. Voting can be found under the highlight titled ‘Vote Here for Photographer of the Week’.**
TO BE FEATURED WHEN YOU ARE SELECTED AS THE WINNER
- Check your Instagram messages for a message from us by 9 p.m.ET each Wednesday.
- If you are the winner or the first runner-up you will receive a link to our password-protected interview form.
- Fill out the winners’ interview form no later than 9 p.m.ET on Thursday so we can write a feature about you for our Instagram post and story.****
*You can submit as many pictures as you would like throughout the week!
**You must be following us and tagging us to be entered to win. Additionally, all voters must be following us for their votes to be counted.
***Repost policy: Your content will be reviewed by site administrators and will not be reposted if deemed vulgar or obscene.
****If the winner does not respond in the required timeline, the first runner-up will be selected as the official winner.